Commissioning & Validation
Our installation, commissioning and validation service includes the design and management of pipework for both new and upgrade projects. Each project is meticulously planned in partnership with our customers, ensuring that the work is carried out with the minimum disturbance on-site, and is co-ordinated with both in-house teams and site contractors where necessary.
You will have a designated project team leader who will schedule the resources and co-ordinate all materials, equipment and staff to ensure the smooth running of your project from inception through to commissioning/certification and handover.
All relevant in-house quality control and compliance procedures will be undertaken to ensure the most reliable outcome which meets the scope of works and specification agreed. When the project is completed, you will have a safe, fully validated and highly robust system meeting all necessary and agreed targets.
Installation projects include:
- Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging Systems AGSS systems
- Area Valve Service Units AVSU
- SA6 and SDX15 alarm panels
- Liquid nitrogen tanks and installations
- Compressed air plants
- Entonox medical gas installations
- Fire and gas detection, alarms and monitoring systems
- Gas isolation valves and gas isolation switches
- Manifold distribution systems and installations
- Medical and industrial oxygen and nitrogen generators
- Laboratory and clinical gas distribution systems
- Medical gas pipelines
- Industrial gas pipelines
- Pharmaceutical gas pipeline systems
- Vacuum plant assemblies
We also offer full service and planned preventative maintenance packages in accordance with HTM 02-01 and legal obligations with emergency call cover available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our in-depth knowledge of the issues and requirements for all installations enables us to advise the best system to meet your needs, whether it’s medical, industrial, pharmaceutical or another sector. Contact us to discuss any project with one of our qualified staff who will be happy to advise you on what system, products or services would best suit your needs.
Click here to see a list of our clients.