We offer customer-specific products and installations to our clients, from a laboratory air plant to lockable line valves and everything in between. All of our laboratory and industrial products are CE marked.
MIPS is able to provide clients with design, installation and validation options relating to gas distribution systems and gas leak detection, gas alarm system design, equipment and proving. We are now also able to provide liquid nitrogen distribution system design along with our many other gas-related support and design services.
Our in-depth knowledge of our core sectors ensures that we can offer a comprehensive range of services to our clients nationwide.
Examples of some of the areas we can assist you:
- Combustible gas detection systems and oxygen depletion alarms
- Liquid nitrogen and oxygen storage tank installation, servicing and maintenance
- Engineering pipeline solutions
- Gas leak detection and monitoring systems
- Industrial alarm panels
- Industrial gas design and installation maintenance
- Industrial gas generators installation and integration
- Laboratory gas maintenance
- Orbital welding
- Full service and planned preventative maintenance packages in accordance with HTM 02-01 with emergency call cover available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Cryogenic services include: cryogenic storage tank design, industrial solutions, installation of liquid oxygen and nitrogen tanks, cryogenic tanks, SIVL, dewar and freezer repair and servicing as well as a range of products and accessories.
Alarms We perform in-depth examinations, have a full testing and inspection regime and offer flexible, bespoke packages for both retro-fitting and new installations.
MIPS can also offer our clients the following additional services:
- A free on-site survey
- Pharmacy/QC Testing on new and existing piped gas systems
- Investigation, fault identification, installation repair and the provision of detailed reports for specialist gases systems already in use
- Compliance audits and plant servicing system audits
- Industrial Gas Policy documents tailored to your facility
- As-Built drawings and design schematics
- A large library of historical project drawings are maintained in our archives
- Written Scheme of Examination (WSE) for new specialist gases systems and alterations to existing systems
- Pipeline and system pressure testing, gas supply modifications and refurbishment
- Independent advisory and design service for any type of piped gases systems
- Full service and planned preventative maintenance packages in accordance with relevant codes of practice with emergency call cover available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Compressed Air Systems
Compressed air systems can be installed in a range of pipeline materials including degreased copper tube or utilising pre-fabricated systems such as “Transair” or “Simplair” which are manufactured from extruded aluminium. Like our laboratory gas installations, our industrial gas works are completed in accordance with BCGA Codes of Practice
MIPS has a team of skilled orbital welders and we are proud to be able to offer this service directly to our clients across Ireland. We have our own state-of-the-art orbital welding machine ready to deploy to any area of Ireland at short notice.
Contact us to discuss your project with one of our qualified staff who will be happy to advise you on what systems, products or services best suit your needs.
Click here to see a list of our clients.
Just as every project and budget is different, so too are our solutions. With our advisory and design service, we listen to you...
We have completed many installations to medical colleges, schools of nursing, surgeries and hospitals, both large and small, all over Ireland. MIPS offers design, supply, installation...
For over four decades, MIPS has carried out a wide variety of industrial gas installations throughout Ireland. With our in-depth knowledge of the issues and requirements facing the...
Preventative maintenance and regular inspection of your plant, equipment and pipelines are vital to ensure their safe and efficient operation, whilst...
Our installation, commissioning and validation service includes the design and management of pipework for both new and upgrade projects. Each...
MIPS is pleased to be the sole agent for Thames Cryogenics Limited (TCL) across the island of Ireland. From the smallest dewar, a decant flexible hose or...
MIPS is involved both directly and through primary contractors with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. MIPS offers...
MIPS has carried out gas system installations at third level institutions and in the world’s leading electronic companies around Ireland since...
We have completed many installations to veterinary colleges and veterinary surgeries, both large and small, all over Ireland. MIPS offers design, supply, installation, testing and...