Laboratory & Pharmaceutical
MIPS is involved both directly and through primary contractors with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. MIPS offers laboratory pipeline systems in degreased copper tube and stainless steel, in either compression fittings or by orbital welding. Orbital welding provides a higher grade of cleanliness which is required by many laboratory clients.
We have forged excellent working relationships with laboratory gas equipment suppliers across the UK and Europe, enabling us to secure competitive rates on equipment such as; compressors, generators, manifolds assemblies, regulated outlet points, isolation valves, and alarms amongst many other items.
We offer a wide range of services to the laboratory and pharmaceutical industries including:
- Pharmacy/QC testing on new and existing piped gas systems
- Building Management Systems (BMS) Facility Management support
- Gas detection systems and gas alarm systems
- Gas isolation valves and isolation switches
- Gas pipeline maintenance and servicing contracts
- Gas technical services and support
- A range of laboratory and pharmaceutical gases
- Cryogenic solutions, SIVL pipeline design, systems and tanks
- Nitrogen generators and oxygen generators
If you have an upcoming project that includes laboratory or pharmaceutical gases or systems, please don’t hesitate to Contact us and we will be happy to assist you in designing a bespoke system for your needs.
Click here to see a list of our clients.