Maintenance, Servicing & Training
Preventative maintenance and regular inspection of your plant, equipment and pipelines are vital to ensure their safe and efficient operation, whilst also maximising their life expectancy.
MIPS has been servicing and maintaining client equipment and gas distribution systems for over 40 years. With a dedicated maintenance division and experienced fitters strategically based in Munster, Leinster, Connacht and Ulster, we ensure the quickest call-out time in our profession. From single-room veterinary clinics to permanently staffed locations like St James’s Hospital, Dublin and large pharmaceutical campuses, MIPS will tailor a solution to ensure your facility runs safely and efficiently 365 days a year.
We are resourced to offer full-service and planned preventative maintenance packages in accordance with HTM 02-01 with emergency call cover available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Some of the advantages of a MIPS annual maintenance plan are:
- Free on-site inspection and a detailed, costed proposal, including risk analysis
- Rapid response time
- Out of hours telephone advice or call-out service
- Spare parts availability as we hold over 5,000 items in stock
- 24- hour technical phone support and advice
- Proactive reviews to pre-empt possible issues
- Customers will be compliant with the relevant S.I. No. 445 of 2012 legal maintenance requirements, HTM 02-01 and ISO 7396-1 maintenance standards and MGPS testing and quality standards
- Peace of mind with MIPS’s fully insured, trusted service for over 40 years
- We maintain comprehensive records on our in-house maintenance software.
Our annual maintenance contract service is bespoke and can offer the following:
- 12 months of emergency call-out service
- 24/7 telephone assistance and advice service
- A guarantee to have a qualified fitter on site within 24 hours (there is an extra charge for this)
- Experienced support team working to ISO 9001:2015 and British Compressed Gases Association (BCGA) standards
- Remedial actions
- To inspect your piped gases installation in accordance with the appropriate standards/guidelines
The piped gases installation inspection will include the following:
- Pipework pressure testing to ensure that the pipework is in good condition, meets regulations and specifications
- The pressurisation of the system to 1.5 times its normal operating pressure (for acetylene pipes up to 1.5 bar) so any weaknesses will be apparent in this controlled environment
- Visual inspection of all visible pipelines, gauges, valves, HP flexible hoses, auto drains and associated pipework
- The servicing of any equipment such as compressors, vacuum plant, cylinders and manifolds
- The issuing of a certificate to confirm that the maintenance test has been satisfactorily completed
If you would like to have a free, no-obligation site survey and/or discuss your specific maintenance requirements with one of our experienced team, please call us on + 353 (0) 1 825 0677, fill in our Contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
MIPS can provide tailored training to professionals engaged in maintaining and operating the medical and laboratory gas pipeline systems and plant we design and install. Training on our systems and processes can be provided in our offices or at the client’s site, depending on the system and your requirements.
Click here to see a list of our clients.
Just as every project and budget is different, so too are our solutions. With our advisory and design service, we listen to you...
We have completed many installations to medical colleges, schools of nursing, surgeries and hospitals, both large and small, all over Ireland. MIPS offers design, supply, installation...
For over four decades, MIPS has carried out a wide variety of industrial gas installations throughout Ireland. With our in-depth knowledge of the issues and requirements facing the...
Preventative maintenance and regular inspection of your plant, equipment and pipelines are vital to ensure their safe and efficient operation, whilst...
Our installation, commissioning and validation service includes the design and management of pipework for both new and upgrade projects. Each...
MIPS is pleased to be the sole agent for Thames Cryogenics Limited (TCL) across the island of Ireland. From the smallest dewar, a decant flexible hose or...
MIPS is involved both directly and through primary contractors with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. MIPS offers...
MIPS has carried out gas system installations at third level institutions and in the world’s leading electronic companies around Ireland since...
We have completed many installations to veterinary colleges and veterinary surgeries, both large and small, all over Ireland. MIPS offers design, supply, installation, testing and...