MIPS has carried out numerous projects across Ireland for the Health Services Executive (H.S.E.), both public and private nursing units and private hospital organisations. We know the level of service and attention to detail that is expected within the industry and strive to exceed them on every project. All MIPS engineers and installation fitters are MGPS (qualified to install and commission Medical Gas Pipeline Systems) to Competent Person (CP) or Authorised Person (AP) level certification, and ongoing training is provided to maintain our high-quality installation standards.
MIPS can provide clients with an end-to-end service comprising; design, installation and commissioning for suitable gas detection equipment and proving systems. Whether it’s replacing medical air or vacuum plants, installing new medical oxygen generators, or designing and fitting a complete medical gas installation, MIPS will cater for every aspect of your medical gas installation project.
In addition, we offer full service and planned preventative maintenance packages in accordance with HTM 02-01 with emergency call cover available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Medical Gas Ancillary Equipment
We have the exclusive contract to supply the full range of Technologie Medicale medical gas ancillary equipment across the island of Ireland. Oxygen therapy accessories, single and double flowmeters, vacuum regulators, vacuum jars and disposable liners are just a few of the many quality products available to our clients.
MIPS supplies the devices used to adjust and measure the flow of a gas that is to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract such as O2 pressure regulators and flowmeters and nasal oxygen cannulas.
Rail and Accessories
We offer customer-specific products and installations to our clients, from medical air plant to terminal units and everything in between. All of our medical products are constructed in line with HTM02-01 and ISO 7396-1 guidelines and all products are CE marked.
We provide acute medical gas and anaesthetic gas services, hospital maintenance services as well as bespoke designs and advice for medical gas distribution systems, tailored gas alarm system design and medical oxygen generation and many other gas-related support and design services.
Our in-depth knowledge of our core sectors ensures that we can offer a comprehensive range of services to our clients nationwide.
Alarms: We perform in-depth examinations, have a full testing and inspection regime and offer flexible, bespoke packages for both retro-fitting and new installations. Whether it’s your alarm system, Area Valve Service Unit (AVSU), Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging System (AGSS), manifold, air or vacuum systems, MIPS can deliver your requirements.
MIPS can also offer our clients the following additional services:
- A free on-site survey
- Pharmacy/QC Testing on new and existing piped gas systems
- Investigation, fault identification, installation repair and the provision of detailed reports for specialist gases systems already in use
- Compliance audits and plant servicing system audits
- Medical Gas Policy documents for hospitals, tailored to your facility
- As-Built drawings and design schematics
- A large library of historical project drawings are maintained in our archives
- Written Scheme of Examination (WSE) for new specialist gases systems and alterations to existing systems
- Pipeline and system pressure testing, gas supply modifications and refurbishment
- Verification of existing medical gases pipeline systems (MGPS)
- Comprehensive review and verification on MGPS installed by others during the construction phase of your project
- Independent advisory and design service for any type of piped gases systems
- Full service and planned preventative maintenance packages in accordance with HTM 02-01 and legal obligations, with emergency call cover available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us to discuss your project with one of our qualified staff who will be happy to advise you on what systems, products or services best suit your needs.
Click here to see a list of our clients.