MIPS is pleased to be the preferred Irish supplier of oxygen generators from the world-renowned German company Inmatec. With a range of products suitable for a wide variety of scenarios, from medical to veterinary to industrial, MIPS can work with you to ensure the best, most effective solution for your needs.
We can supply a complete range of oxygen generators, producing an oxygen purity of up to 95%, exceeding European Pharmacopeia guidelines for our clients. MIPS can provide you with an end-to-end service encompassing bespoke design, installation, testing and commissioning of oxygen generation systems.
The core benefits of an Inmatec generator supplied and fitted by MIPS:
- Oxygen at any time and in any place
- Cost-effective due to low operating costs
- Sophisticated and reliable technology
- Exact purity for every application
- User-friendly, robust controls
- Programmable touch-control panel with oxygen measurement, low maintenance stainless steel valve technology and long-life zeolite molecular sieve
- No rental commitments as with bottles or bundles and tank systems
- No CO2 pollution to the environment
- No hazardous goods
- No risk of explosion
- In-house placement and production
- Bespoke solutions, CAD designs and technical drawings for plant rooms or containerised solutions
MIPS supplies and installs a variety of oxygen generator options. From the more cost-effective generators, to larger, more complex assemblies with built-in continual analysis measurement, monitoring of all operating values, displaying the oxygen content produced clearly on a small touch-control panel and remote logging, monitoring and control from any computer anywhere in the world.
We also supply and install generators with innovative flow technology and advanced vortex technology which increases the efficiency of the PSA technology used to separate the oxygen molecules from the nitrogen molecules. Energy costs can be significantly reduced by extracting more oxygen with lower compressed air requirements.
- State-of-the-art remote maintenance features for monitoring and access.
- Fully integrated generators equipped with state-of-the-art measurement and sensor technology. This enables continuous monitoring and control of our fully integrated oxygen generators. Starting the generator is made significantly easier thanks to the pre-installed Auto Pure system. This system ensures that the product tank has the requisite purity right from the start. With this solution, time-consuming manual purging is no longer necessary.
- State-of-the-art network technology facilitating professional remote monitoring and management giving you full control from your computer, tablet or smartphone from anywhere in the world.
- Integrated technologies for monitoring and controlling the operating values and for starting up the system automatically, simplify your processes.
- The Inmatec control technology and networking technology offer online access to your systems worldwide, 24 hours a day. Operating statuses can be queried, possible fault causes discovered and the quickest possible measures for remedying faults can be introduced by remote control access.
- Container solutions
- On-shore and off-shore solutions
- Redundant designs
- Explosion protection
- ATEX designs
The integrated POC technology developed by INMATEC includes innovative flow technology based on a novel sieve bottom.
High Performance & High Quality
The generators with innovative and energy-saving POC technology have been designed and developed in compliance with the strict quality management specifications of ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 7396-1:2016. They are certified in accordance with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and the gas quality of the oxygen produced complies with the standards of the European Pharmacopoeia for medical applications.
The oxygen supply units can be operated both stationary and mobile, e.g. in a container.
You receive all products and components for the operation of our nitrogen generators and oxygen generators.
Whether compressors, dryers or filters, all components offered by MIPS meet the strict internal Inmatec and MIPS testing standards.
Among other things, you receive the following:
- Air compressors
- Compressed-air dryers
- Filtration systems flowmeters
- Analytical devices
- Gas mixing piece
- Containers (according to the ASME standard)
Inmatec web service: with a remote monitoring box that is constantly online we monitor the functions of your nitrogen or oxygen generator via our web portal — if servicing is required, we can access your system in under 60 minutes via remote control.
We use state-of-the-art remote control technology to link your systems to our control centre.
From there, we monitor all the functions and parameters of your nitrogen or oxygen generators and access your systems online as required. Thus helping you to avoid production downtimes and economic loss.
Via our remote monitoring box, we record critical production data in real time and then use analyses and algorithms to provide accurate forecasts and recommendations.
Whatever your gas requirement MIPS would be happy to discuss with you the best solution for a reliable, efficient gas generator for your facility. Please use the Contact us form or call the team on + 353 (0) 1 825 0677.